вторник, 10 декабря 2013 г.

I lost my email icon on my iphone

Top sites by search query "i lost my email icon on my iphone"

The Revolutionary New iPhone - AccessWorld? - September 2009


  http://www.afb.org/afbpress/pub.asp?DocID=aw100502
In addition to activating some of the iPod applications' (apps) features, the ear bud's control button answers and ends calls and has a built-in microphone for phone calls. If you do not know where a button or icon is on the screen, you can drag your finger or thumb around the screen to hear the various elements on the screen and to learn their positions

  http://www.justanswer.com/cell-phones/6at5d-bold-underline-text-iphone-4s.html
Busy day!Just press and hold the grab points and move it.Left grab points move to the left or up.Right grab points move to the right or down.That way you choose the beggining and the end of the text. JustAnswer is not intended or designed for EMERGENCY questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals

  http://www.justanswer.com/cell-phones/5v2wu-iphone-will-not-accept-apple-id-password.html
I am trying to update an app and when I attach my iphone to my iMac it says there is no app requiring an update! Anyway I have reset my apple id password XXXXX times now and my iphone will still not accept it. I have tried I signed with my username and password XXXXX would not except this no matter how many times I changed my password XXXXX kept telling me that it was already in use! Could not proceed

IPad :: Anyway To Get Back Disappear Application


  http://ipad.bigresource.com/
ANYONE know if Apple is working on a fix for this? I see that many iPad owners that are complaining about this problem on the web but no word from Apple on it. It is happening for every stand alone event...events that repeat have not been deleted.I need the record of these for tax purposes every year and must now go back and recreate them from January! Please address this issue as it is very very inconvenient and difficult to recreate my calendar

  http://techbase.msu.edu/article.asp?id=14538
Open the Advanced settings for the selected mail server and change the expected location of the Sent and Trash folders from "On My iOS device" to "On the Server", selecting the corresponding server directory location. Enter the following settings as prompted under "Incoming Settings" (You may wish to set additional options to match those in the image below): Use SSL: select ON Authentication: select Password Server Port: enter 993 Click on the name of the account you've set up to go back to the account settings screen, then click Done

  http://myimeiunlock.com/product/unlock-iphone-t-mobile-usa-carrier/
These carriers predominately provided service using the GSM 850 MHz band, and a dual-band phone is required to use both the native and affiliate networks

  http://www.appleiphonereview.com/iphone-repair/iphone-glass-repair/
I explained the situation and the guy gave me a brand new iphone for free! He told me since it was my first time happening to me he would just replace it. I am getting more and more loyal to this brand! I love apple!!! Reply german (1 comments) says: May 6, 2011 at 1:53 am Yes, they replaced my shattered glass iPhone 4 to a new iPhone 4 for free

  http://www.peterpappas.com/2010/07/ios-4-update-lost-all-your-contacts-on-your-iphone-use-mobileme-get-them-back.html
For nearly 30 years, I have worked with school districts, state DOEs, leading educational organizations and companies to improve the quality of teaching and learning. I'm exploring the instructional power of interactive texts and helping to foster the next generation of teachers as adjunct faculty at School of Education, University of Portland

iCloud's Find My iPhone Is Perfect For The Forgetful iPhone Owner, And It's Free And Easy To Setup With iOS 5


  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/13/icloud-find-my-iphone_n_1009425.html
Once the software has been successfully downloaded to your device (and this could take hours, depending on the crunch on Apple's servers), it will automatically reboot. Small reward, offered in hugs and chocolate." * The Find My iPhone feature isn't new to Apple -- it's been around since 2009 -- though with iOS 5, it is free without a MobileMe account and much more integrated and highlighted in the operating system

  http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/662961-recovering-lost-deleted-data-iphone-has-not-been-backed-up.html
Files are generally written consecutively until it reaches the end point of the hard drive, at which point it will begin filling in the dead space from the beginning, and so on and so forth. I was so surprised and relieved to be able to go in under the ipod's root folder and dig it out- it was in some folder in a folder in a folder called recordings, and there it was! Only thing that was odd, but not a big deal, is it's in a quicktime movie format, which it normally isn't- not sure why, but I have it and can play it and that's the most important thing

  http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/articles/comments/adding-other-users-to-find-my-iphone/
Note that you can enable Find My iPhone on a secondary iCloud account under iOS 6, which may be a solution if you really want to share a keep both of your iPhones under a single Apple ID for the Find My iPhone service

How To Use Find My iPhone To Get Your Stolen iPhone Back


  http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/find-iphone-stolen-iphone/
I was instantly able to log into her iCloud account and follow the device all the way back to a residential address, saving her the trouble of searching around the warehouse. There should then be a new iCloud control panel icon in your preferences screen.What Can I do When My Phone Is Stolen:Open up the Find my iPhone app from either any other iOS device (you need to download it from the app store first), or log on to icloud.com from a computer.You should see a list of devices registered to your account, and location discovery will begin

  http://www.myrecipebookapp.com/?p=25
Quick question: is there a way when viewing the recipe to remove or at least shrink the top box (box in white)? It has very little information but takes up almost half the screen space. Reply tclassics January 28, 2011 Thanks for the suggestion! Reply Theresa October 9, 2010 Hi I have uploaded a photo against a recipe that i have just loaded and now cannot access my recipe without crashing back to my main iPad menu

  http://www.securitygeneration.com/tech/frequently-asked-questions-about-find-my-iphone-and-ipad/
i located it to an address but i dont think i will get an update on its location now but atleast when they restore it all my info gets deleted, man this sucks but thanks for your help ! clement Aug 15 2013 is there any way of knowing when they restored it ? or any sign to just give up on getting the stolen phone back ? nadia Aug 19 2013 where is the option to email me once my ipad is located? thanks in advance SJ Aug 21 2013 @clement: No, currently with iOS 6 there is no way of knowing if they restored it. I boarded the plane and as soon as I sat down I realized I did not have my phone with me so I went to the flight attendant who told me I could not leave the plane but she would send someone in there to check if the phone was in the bathroom

  http://techpp.com/2009/09/18/6-ways-to-find-track-lost-stolen-iphone-free/
IT WAS MY GIFT.PLS HELP ME TO TRACE IT PLS I BEGGINGLY REQUEST kevin So my iTouch was stolen a few days ago and i didnt have any of those apps installed on it either. The second method can be very useful when the stolen iPhone is switched off and later gets connected to a computer for changing software or formatting the memory card

How to Prevent Thieves from Disabling Your Find My iPhone App


  http://netsecurity.about.com/od/iphoneipodtouchapps/a/How-To-Prevent-Thieves-From-Disabling-Your-Find-My-Iphone-App.htm
Your main goal is to make it very difficult for them to disable it, which will hopefully increase the amount of time that your iPhone has to relay its location, improving the odds of you finding it. To make your phone even harder for a thief to compromise, consider creating a stronger iPhone passcode by turning off the 'Simple Passcode' option (which enables a full keyboard for inputting a passcode instead of just allowing a 4-digit number)

How Do I Backup My iPhone? Detailed Step by Step Instructions Here


  http://howdoibackupmyiphone.com/
Manual iPhone backup to iCloud It is also possible to manually backup your iPhone to iCloud, just follow these steps: Open Settings App Select iCloud Scroll down, select Storage and Backup Scroll down, click Back Up Now These steps will begin a backup process that will send your iPhone iOs data directly to the iCloud servers. Are you starting to see the pattern that these guys got you covered? Dr Fone by Wondershare helps you to recover up to 12 types of deleted data from your iPhone, iPad and iPods

  http://www.ehow.com/how_7460032_iphone-gps.html
How Can I Locate My Lost iPhone? An iPhone is a handy tool -- so handy that many users have important photos, contacts, music and documents saved on their... How to Locate an iPhone Without MobileMe Apple supports a tool called Find My iPhone that helps users locate missing devices using GPS coordination and mapping

  http://www.troublefixers.com/solved-iphone-does-not-show-up-in-my-computer-iphone-icon-missing-in-windows-explorer-cannot-transfer-iphone-photos-in-my-computer-iphone-disappeared-does-not-display-as-drive-with-camera-ic/
moon August 25, 2012 at 9:55 am Hi Cisco,i followed your process but in my case iphone is detected in my PC not and not iTunes,so now i have no idea how i will be able to transfer my photos from the pc to iphone. Soup March 29, 2010 at 8:08 am Cisco, you da man! Big H March 30, 2010 at 7:46 am Thank you Thank you Thank you for the info this really heip i tried other thing people said to do and this is the only thing that helped !!!!!!! RB27 April 3, 2010 at 12:41 am Cisco, it worked like a charm

  http://www.askmefast.com/The_mic_icon_has_disappeared_from_my_text_messages_on_iphone4sHow_can_i_get_it_back-qna1521637.html
and all my vidios and pictures were gone! how can i get them back? i have a motorola?Hi yes i need help last night my phone shut off bye its self then turned back one but when it turened back on it went to the atnt logo n the the rethiIphone text micI bought book on my nook color and then it froze, so i turned it off. i have taken the battery out and put it back in?Iphone 5c txt microphone disappearedMy phone crashed and was reset back to factory setting and the annoying startup tone is back and i fogot how to disable it again

iphone - Can I hide the new messages notification in the Mail icon for only one of my email accounts? - Ask Different


  http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/5747/can-i-hide-the-new-messages-notification-in-the-mail-icon-for-only-one-of-my-ema
However, when you open the Mail app to check your other email, the app will sync the "Manual" account with the server and you'll get a badge if there are unread messages there. Then you still have access to the messages in the work account (+1 tap, but it's an iPhone 4, so it's snappy), and they won't show up in your unread count

What happens if my wifi icon on my iphone won t turn on - Iphone 4s won t allow me to turn on the wifi of the blue tooth :: AskMeFast


  http://www.askmefast.com/What_happens_if_my_wifi_icon_on_my_iphone_won_t_turn_on-qna264089.html
i tried holding the power button like the instructions said, but it still won`t tuMy iphone won t let me turn on my wifiMy samsung gt-s5570`s wifi is not working. what do i do?How do i turn my iphone 4 on, i have tried everything and it still won`t turn on! i don`t know what to do?I secured my wifi in my house but my iphone ios4 requires me to put in the wifi password evertime i go to use it

  http://www.makeuseof.com/answers/find-iphone-work-battery-dies-lost-phone/
At least that is the case after several hours of being dead.I assume just shutting it off would also render Find My Phone useless as well as that would turn off location services. 0 votes Sagacious2100 February 14, 2012 nope ive been trying to use it for 3 days apparently my phones dead 0 votes Johnnelso March 20, 2012 If the thief waits a few days for you to replace and activate your new iphone, can they then safely turn on the stolen phone and not have be traced to Find My Phone? And will my last command to lock and wipe the original stolen phone still apply

i have lost my internet browser icon how can i get... - BlackBerry Support Community Forums


  http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Torch/i-have-lost-my-internet-browser-icon-how-can-i-get-it-back/td-p/740823
You may not identify yourself as a RIM employee within the forums unless you have been directed to do so by the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Team as an authorized contributor to the forums. Log onto your carriers BIS website and resend the service books (found under help) Report Inappropriate Content Message 2 of 3 (4,828 Views) Reply 0 Likes Please use plain text

I lost my Browser Icon when I did a restore! - BlackBerry Support Community Forums


  http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Curve/I-lost-my-Browser-Icon-when-I-did-a-restore/td-p/56698
You may not identify yourself as a RIM employee within the forums unless you have been directed to do so by the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Team as an authorized contributor to the forums

  http://www.imore.com/find-lost-stolen-ipad
Reply Kandis Waldeck says: Mar 31, 2012 at 1:29 pm - 1 year ago You've got a good weblog here! would you like to produce some invite posts on my blog? Reply jocuri barbie dress up says: Apr 2, 2012 at 8:34 pm - 1 year ago Hello, Neat post. Reply Bonny Kroeze says: Mar 19, 2012 at 8:49 pm - 1 year ago Could be a muscle pull, but these symptoms also reflect that of hypertension or heart attack

My iPhone Icons Are Large. What's Happening?


  http://ipod.about.com/od/iphonehowtos/f/My-Iphone-Icons-Are-Huge-Whats-Happening.htm
Begin by taping the Settings app to open it Scroll down to General and tap that Tap Accessibility (at the bottom of the screen in iOS 6 and earlier, near the top in iOS 7 and higher) On that screen, tap Zoom On the Zoom screen, slide the Zoom slider to Off (in iOS 6 or earlier) or move the slider to white (in iOS 7 or higher). Here's how.Answer: When the iPhone's icons get are too large, it's almost always a result of someone using your device accidentally turning on the Zoom feature

  http://www.ehow.com/how_7635947_can-locate-lost-iphone.html
If you do not currently have an Apple account, tap "Create Free Apple ID" at the bottom of the screen to choose an ID name and password and supply your contact information. How to Locate My Lost Mobile Losing your mobile, or cell, phone can be a difficult experience, particularly if you have a smart phone or an iPhone that..

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий